Having Your Own Small Business is a Great Opportunity But It Can Also Be a Huge Challenge
I’m willing to bet you started your business because you’re really good at what you do, and you wanted the freedom that being a business owner can bring. Now you’re faced with too many projects and not enough time. Perhaps you’ve been searching for a way to make more money but nothing has worked. At least nothing has worked so far.
It Can Be Different
Whether you’re new to small business ownership or you’ve been an entrepreneur for several years, this is a common problem. You’re not alone AND you’re in the right place. I can help. Running a small business isn’t something you were born knowing how to do. Like so many other things in life, you have to learn it. You just have to know how.
Who am I?
I’m Terri Fry Brukhartz, Certified Business Coach. I’ve been an entrepreneur for over 25 years – half of those spent coaching small business owners just like you. As a result, I have the experience to help make your business more profitable and the training to help you move through any roadblocks along the way. I teach you what to focus on, how to prioritize time, and which marketing activities will generate the most revenue. Your talent – the thing that you’re really good at – will take care of the rest.
How I Help Your Business Grow
I’ll take you through my process to help us both identify how I can be most helpful, but I don’t use a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we explore your particular needs together, so that you can have the business you’ve always dreamed of. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a plan designed to generate new business
- Figure out which marketing tactics will work best for you (Without this, it will be difficult to succeed.)
- Know what to focus on to bring in the most revenue
- Overcome any roadblocks preventing you from taking steps necessary to get new business
- Make sure there is still time to do the things you love in the other parts of your life — working out, spending time with friends, family, etc.
Whether it’s how to focus your marketing efforts, how to find more time for yourself, or even how to make yourself do those things you hate doing, you should leave each of our sessions having gotten value from our work together and excited to take your next steps.
“When I started coaching I had 3 properties under contract. Now I have 8-10 and am working on more deals all the time. I have learned that I can only do some much during a day and I have to focus on the things that are a priority. It helps me feel a little “lighter” when I go home at night!”
Tabitha M., Realtor
You’ll feel more confident, and much less overwhelmed. I promise you won’t be the first to find yourself falling in love with your business all over again. Along the way you will:
- Make more money (I know this is a bold statement, but I watch it happen time-and-time again.)
- Feel more fulfilled in your work
- If things go off track in the future, you’ll know how to bounce back again without feeling so overwhelmed.
To get started right away, download my free report, “The 3 Most Common Marketing Mistakes Made by Entrepreneurs & How to Avoid Them Now!” Click here to get your copy now.