Have the Business You’ve Always Dreamed Of
And a Great Life to Go Along With It
Although it might be difficult to imagine right now, you don’t have to sacrifice your personal life to be successful in business. I know you have a pretty good idea of what you want your business to be like. At the very least, you have a vague feeling about how you’d like your personal life to be, too. I coach with both in mind. I want you to have a successful business and a fulfilling personal life. I want every entrepreneur to have that.
The focus of our sessions is on your business, but sometimes it’s also within the context of what you want in your personal life. For example, if time spent with family is important, you’ll want to keep that in mind when choosing the actual place where you want to develop more business. Then you’ll work hard to market your services to the people or businesses located there.
When we work together, you will:
- Create a plan designed to generate more income
- Figure out which marketing tactics are not only most effective but also the most fun for you
- Learn what to focus on to bring in the most revenue
- Overcome any roadblocks preventing you from taking the steps necessary to get new business
- Make sure there’s still time to do the things you love in the other parts of your life like working out, spending time with family, friends, etc.
“I make a goal of something I want to accomplish and Terri urges me to dream a little bigger making those dreams reality. Terri goes deep. She gets straight to the heart of what really matters. She’s helped me realize what my purpose is and then leads everything back to that vision. Within the first six months of working with Terri, my income has increased dramatically and I’ve added an astounding number of new clients.”
Joanna L., Massage Therapist
If you’re excited about the possibility of growing your business and your life, please contact me for a free consultation. I’d love to talk to you. Just call me at 708.328.8558 or email email@example.com. Thanks.